Google Analytics is a popular digital analytics software as we all know. It offers you an in-depth analysis about the visitors on your website. The insights you get will help you shape the success strategy of your business.
As you use Google Analytics right, you will get details on what people do when they visit your site, how long they stay and what pages do they visit. If you haven’t started using Google Analytics, here are 3 most genuine reasons why you should try it:
- See how people find your website
There is an ‘Acquisition’ section on Google Analytics that offers you extensive information on how a visitor finds your website. It lets you track how people land on your site after clicking on a link via search results. You can also find out how many people come from the links shared on your social media, other websites, paid ads or even by typing the name of your website into the search bar of the search engine directly. This will also give you a clear idea that which of your marketing efforts are working.
- It lets you focus on customer-driven marketing
- Apart from the data mentioned about, Google Analytics provides you audience insights too. You will get access to information such as the age, interest, and country of origin of your visitors. You can also find out which devices they used to access your website. It lets you collect behavioral data from point of sale systems.
- You can even track the marketing goals of your business in Google Analytics. You will get a clear picture of whether your marketing strategy is influencing your conversion goals, which are responsible for improving your business revenue.
- You will also get access to real-time and historical data. Google Analytics lets you create reports on the audience behavior.
- Find out why visitors are bouncing off your website
All marketers worry about bounce rate. In case you don’t know what it is, it refers to the ratio of visitors who leave your website after just visiting a single page on it. You have to work on reducing this rate if you really want to generate leads but you need to know how.
There are lots of businesses that get huge traffic on their website but don’t get sufficient conversion. If your bounce rate has increased, it means visitors are not getting what they are looking for on your website.
When the bounce rate is higher, that means you have to immediately take an action to fix the problem. Google Analytics gives you a detailed report on which pages are experiencing a bounce rate. It may be because your site is not properly optimized or your landing page is not attractive.
Google Analytics can do wonders for your business if you use it the right way. You will get valuable insights to improve the performance of your site and also increase the conversion. It is a free and highly valuable solution to manage the analytics of your site.